Engineer, Network and Systems (1-year contract)
To handle the support for Unix servers, Exchange and sharepoint servers as well as the maintenance of NLT’s network.
- Ensure all the Network devices (Router, Switches, Firewalls, Load Balancers) remains in good working order.
- Manage and maintain the Exchange email, sharepoint, running on Windows.
- Manage and maintain the application servers running on Linux/Unix.
- Perform regular patches to all Windows and Unix servers whenever necessary
- Updating & documenting all Network configuration, Firmware, Network diagrams and all the cabling for all the End-Devices
- Perform regular patches to all network devices whenever necessary
- Any other related duties/tasks as assigned.
- Diploma/Bachelor Degree (or higher) in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in deployment, configuration and Exchange server and sharepoint server administration, Linux/Unix servers administration.
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) is preferred.
- Having any Security certification is advantageous.
- Familiar with the following Network configuration & setup:
- BGP, OSPF, MPLS, VPN Tunnel (GRE & IPSec), VRF, HSRP / VRRP, QoS, IP Flow Top Talkers, IP Accounting, ARP, NAT, PAT, Port Channel, VXLAN, Policy Routing.
- Familiarity with any monitoring tools is advantageous.
- Strong project management, communication, vendor management and team building skills.
- A motivated person with the ability to work independently, a good team player and goal oriented individual.
Interested applicants are requested to write in with detailed resume indicating current and expected salary and availability.
We regret only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Upon graduation from ITE or Polytechnic, graduates will come in at an entry level and join NetLink Trust as an Engineering Officer/ Associate Engineer. They will pick up the necessary skillsets required for the role through on-the-job and classroom training. As a performance-driven company, our people move up the corporate ladder based on the individuals’ credentials and performance. There will be various learning and developmental opportunities for the different Engineering Career Tracks.
Engineering Track I
Engineering Track II