Associate Engineer (2-year contract) OIM
The job entails rollout of network to new buildings which involves detailed end-to-end monitoring, tracking commissioning and liaison with all stakeholders to ensure completion of rollout before TOP of building is attained.
- Monitor, track and commission rollout to new buildings to meet TOP timeline.
- Prepare weekly/monthly performance reports according to the KPI framework.
- Liaise with planning and rollout teams to track project progress and contractor performance monitoring using MS-Excel tools such as pivot table, charts and tables for effective tracking and reporting.
- Conduct in-depth analysis of statistics to pre-empt potential delays and identification of the root cause.
- Document, review and recommend necessary changes in work practices and procedures with the view to further improve work efficiency, safety and network resiliency
- Support OSS/BSS change request, upgrade and maintenance activities
- Liaise with stakeholders where job required.
- Keep abreast of latest development in new network products, test equipment and tools in the market
- Perform any other tasks as assigned by Supervisor.
- Diploma in Electronics Engineering/Telecommunications or relevant field
- At least 2 years working experience is preferred. Diploma holders with no prior experience are welcome to apply.
- Proficient in MS Excel pivot table, table, chart, graph generation and presentation of information in a logical and comprehensive manner
- IT savvy with good software skills (MS Word, Powerpoint, Visio, Photoshop)
- Strong in project management
- Possess strong analytical skill and has a flair for dealing with technical and operational problems
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of GPON technology, Fibre Optics technology
Interested applicants are requested to write in with detailed resume indicating current and expected salary and availability.
We regret only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Upon graduation from ITE or Polytechnic, graduates will come in at an entry level and join NetLink Trust as an Engineering Officer/ Associate Engineer. They will pick up the necessary skillsets required for the role through on-the-job and classroom training. As a performance-driven company, our people move up the corporate ladder based on the individuals’ credentials and performance. There will be various learning and developmental opportunities for the different Engineering Career Tracks.
Engineering Track I
Engineering Track II