At LTA, we don’t just build trains and roads – we build connections, as we transform the way people travel. Discover your best fit with roles here as diverse as the talented individuals that fill them.
The Land Transport Authority (LTA) is a statutory board under the Ministry of Transport, which spearheads land transport developments in Singapore. As the agency responsible for planning, designing, building and maintaining Singapore’s land transport infrastructure and systems, we aim to bring about a greener and more inclusive public transport system, complemented by convenient options to walk and cycle from their homes or to their destinations. We leverage technology to strengthen our rail and bus infrastructure and provide exciting options for future land transport.
Executive Engineer / Engineer, Development & Building Control
Executive Engineer / Engineer (Roads & Transport and Vehicle Parking), Development & Building Control
We are seeking for an individual to lead, manage and supervise a team to carry out inspections and evaluate development proposal plans submitted for Roads & Transport and Vehicle Parking clearance to comply with LTA’s prevailing requirements and guidelines.
You will ensure that new developments are designed to facilitate first mile – last mile connections between transport nodes and developments and take into consideration the safety, convenience and accessibility for pedestrians and cyclists in the design of the development.
You will be required to carry out analysis, prepare reports and present findings to senior management. You will also attend to public enquiries and feedback.
- Tertiary qualification in Civil / Structural Engineering
- Relevant experience in road design / construction / traffic analysis
- Resourceful, analytical, able to thrive in a demanding work environment
- Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Self-motivated, able to multi-task and keen to learn
- Candidates with prior experience in dealing with public and with Class 3 driving licence will be an advantage