At LTA, we don’t just build trains and roads – we build connections, as we transform the way people travel. Discover your best fit with roles here as diverse as the talented individuals that fill them.
The Land Transport Authority (LTA) is a statutory board under the Ministry of Transport, which spearheads land transport developments in Singapore. As the agency responsible for planning, designing, building and maintaining Singapore’s land transport infrastructure and systems, we aim to bring about a greener and more inclusive public transport system, complemented by convenient options to walk and cycle from their homes or to their destinations. We leverage technology to strengthen our rail and bus infrastructure and provide exciting options for future land transport.
Assistant Manager, IT Admin
- You will be involved in the annual budgeting, mid-year review and long term financial forecasting to optimize the use of financial resources for IT spending.
- You will facilitate the review and evaluation of IT budget submissions by business groups, analyze trends and provide business insights to support management decision making.
- You will also be required to prepare monthly management reports and analysis on budget utilization to identify variances and facilitate the process of funds re-allocation.
- You will perform checks on tenders and quotations raised by the ITCD Group to ensure they comply with Government and LTA procurement policies and practices.
- You will facilitate the planning and allocation of manpower resources based on IT projects lifecycle.
- Any other responsibilities assigned by Reporting Officer.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Tertiary qualification preferably in Business Studies, Accounting, Statistics, or equivalent
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Good command of writing, interpersonal and communication skills
- Microsoft Office and data analysis skills will be an advantage
- Team player with ability to multi-task
- Keen to learn and develop new areas of competency and skills