At LTA, we don’t just build trains and roads – we build connections, as we transform the way people travel. Discover your best fit with roles here as diverse as the talented individuals that fill them.
The Land Transport Authority (LTA) is a statutory board under the Ministry of Transport, which spearheads land transport developments in Singapore. As the agency responsible for planning, designing, building and maintaining Singapore’s land transport infrastructure and systems, we aim to bring about a greener and more inclusive public transport system, complemented by convenient options to walk and cycle from their homes or to their destinations. We leverage technology to strengthen our rail and bus infrastructure and provide exciting options for future land transport.
Deputy /Assistant Manager, Bus Operations
You will manage daily bus service operations. You will work with bus operators to implement incident management plans, like bus route diversions, including determining diversion routes for unplanned road closures.
- Tertiary Qualification in any discipline. Successful candidates with relevant years of experience will be considered for senior positions
- Resourceful team player with initiative, integrity and ability to work independently
- Mature and ability to analyse operation needs and put in place procedures or processes to optimise work flow
- Good writing, communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to perform shift work