At LTA, we don’t just build trains and roads – we build connections, as we transform the way people travel. Discover your best fit with roles here as diverse as the talented individuals that fill them.
Assistant Manager / Deputy Manager, Human Resource
As part of the team, you will be responsible for driving the innovative and effective outreach, and developing sourcing and selection strategies to build up the talent pipeline for LTA. You will be involved in managing the outreach through our partnership programmes, enhancing the attractiveness of LTA’s scholarships and awards, as well as developing strong ties with schools in order to promote LTA. You will also facilitate talent inflows through the proper use of talent selection tools and advise management on the selection of our talents. You will also be responsible for the proper management of our systems, timely review of policies, as well as engagement of our talents.
• Tertiary Qualification in any discipline
• Excellent analytical, interpersonal, and verbal & written communication skills
• Possess Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
• Possess ability to think creatively outside of the box
• Relevant knowledge and experience in outreach programmes as well as talent selection tools will be an advantage.