ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
with an inspiring, business-minded and commercial retail sales professional who can support us in securing the IKEA brand and our overall vision of “creating a better everyday life for the many people”.YOUR ASSIGNMENTYour tasks will include:
- Ensure that your range meets the local laws and standards and is selected and priced every year to optimize sales and profitability and drive our long-term goal of being First Choice for Home Furnishings on all markets.
- Responsible for achieving the sales and gross margin performance targets of your home furnishing businesses. You are also responsible for competitiveness of your home furnishing businesses and securing that we have the lowest price on the local market.
Your knowledge, skills and experience include:
- At least 5 years of retail sales and/or [Click Here to Email Your Resume] experience with a strong brand, and have highly developed knowledge in merchandising, sales steering, range selection, pricing and yield simulation.
- A good sense of the retail and competitive landscape in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand is necessary.
- You have high energy, a passion for home furnishings and a love for selling. You are analytical, customer-focused, self-motivated, results-oriented, have a flair for engaging people at all levels and influencing outcomes. Strategic planning and problem-solving in a fast-paced environment is a norm for you. You are a team player and are not afraid of doing other tasks in the sales department.
- As a matrix manager responsible for your business area in the IKEA stores, we expect you to embody company values and to lead by example. You influence, develop and energise the shopkeepers and will actively engage them in securing their competence development and their department’s sales growth.
IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace. And as the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.