ABOUT THE JOB
This regional position is to be based in Singapore, Malaysia or Bangkok and at the same time will oversee the local Sustainability efforts in the country you are based in. The role is to set the direction and actions that demonstrates our strong and passionate commitment to business integrated sustainability. We are looking for an experienced and independent person to take up this key business supporting role in our organization.YOUR ASSIGNMENTYour tasks will include:
YOUR PROFILE Your knowledge, skills and experience include:
- To oversee and lead overall sustainability efforts and direction in Southeast Asia and support the integration efforts of sustainability into various departments.
- To support the regional commercial activity team with sustainability related activities.
- To work with the local authorities, communities, support organization and media on community and environmental initiatives as well as ensure compliance to environmental regulatory practices and directions.
- To be responsible for sustainability L&D in the region and support regional IWAY efforts.
- Passionate and committed about sustainability issues and a strong desire to have a positive impact on the business, environment, co-workers, communities and customers.
- Have strong knowledge and experience in working with and leading business integrated sustainability.
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills to integrate sustainability into daily business.
- Driven and self-motivated to manage multi-tasking role in retail environment
- Possess good coaching abilities to provide training in support of sustainability effort.
- You have proven yourself as a good leader who enables people to grow around you.
IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace. And as the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.