We invite people with a strong sense of mission to join us. You will help workers reap fair returns in the workplace, enhance their employment and employability through skills upgrading and job-matching and improve their quality of life with membership benefits.
If you want a career with a bigger purpose, one of these roles might be just for you.
Executive / Senior Executive (Centre for Domestic Employees) 2 Years Contract
- Degree / Diploma holder with minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Passionate about helping foreign domestic workers in Singapore
- Experience in managing day-to-day operations in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage difficult situations and has a flair to work well with different stakeholders from various cultural and social backgrounds
- Confident to provide advice and counselling to foreign domestic workers and employers if required
- Proficient in MS Office Application (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Meticulous to review data obtained from interviews for completeness and accuracy
- Has a flair for data, able to organize, present and run reports for higher management, associated with the data gathering of the interview information
- Perform other duties as assigned
[ Email this job ]