Export Compliance Administrator (1-year Contract) (FCV/201709/03/SG)
Job Responsibilities :
Job Requirements :
- Support sales and operation on Compliance, Checkpoint and Logistics requirements.
- Act as a single point of contact for Division Trade Compliance Issues and activities.
- Adhere to corporate guidelines as defined or given from Business Unit and Emerson.
- Evaluate and interpret all Asia Pacific Government Export and Import regulations including US &EU pertaining to movement in and out of each country where Valves Asia Pacific Organization currently does business.
- Monitor compliance to regulations with regards to Embargoed and Sanctioned countries including Nuclear Sales
- Ensure the Asia Pacific plants follow and execute Import/Export procedure and each plant has adequate internal process to implement and monitor to comply with the procedure.
- Assist corporate adult programs as and when required.
- Execute new process/procedure and update procedure for improvement to ensure seamless execution and all internal staff are aware and adhering to the process given.
- Work closely with APHQ Checkpoint and Legal team to ensure corporate guidelines are adhered to and provide feedback for improvement.
- Execute existing/developed compliance metrics tracking and reporting; create various reports with target markers and trend-lines.
- Work with sales support team to ensure Checkpoint are comply with regards to Terms & Conditions, Transaction check list, Due Diligence and buyout process are follow through.
- Provide day to day support on reporting for the division and support any other requirement to meet division requirement.
Job Requirements :
- Diploma in Compliance, Logistics, Supply Chain or related discipline.
- Minimum of 1 year work experience in related industry in compliance background.
- Good communication skills.