Building Reliability into Payments
People are indispensable in our relentless pursuit of developing the most reliable payment service delivery solutions. And we know that. Which is why at AXS, we’re very interested in every member of our team; right from recruitment, to their development and performance, and even till the day we part ways.
What We Value
We seek assertive people who are skilled at offering original and constructive arguments without breaking down team synergy. Because collaborations are a key feature of our working style here in AXS, playing well with others is crucial.
Respect & Fairness
We truly believe that every person has his or her own unique set of knowledge, skills and experiences – in other words, their own unique value. At AXS, we believe everyone must acknowledge and respect that value, and treat every team member with utmost fairness.
Enabling our people to perform their best to meet our business goals is one of our main objectives. This involves understanding them, empowering them and to develop them to their full potential.
People are social beings. And at AXS, we truly see our people as people. Which is why we seriously take the time to understand every member – from their preferred working styles to what makes them tick. This helps us keep things real.
Adaptability & Learners
Our mission to always reimagine better ways to do boring stuff takes a lot of work and drive. So to help us achieve our goals, we need game changers who can deal with change well and at the same time, always see every experience as a learning journey.
For more details, please visit our careers website at http://www.axs.com.sg/companyProfile_careers.php
AXS is a leading solution provider and operator of an Electronic Service Delivery Network (ESDN), a delivery platform with AXS Stations as the first channel, which allows organisations to reach out to their target audience.
With over 870 AXS Stations strategically located island-wide, our users have convenient access to more than 150 services, including payment of bills and fines, topping-up of pre-paid telecom cards, purchase of movie tickets and accessing government eServices.
AXS has since grew its network and access points to include the following channels:
- AXS e-Station
- AXS m-Station
- AXS Express Top-up
Executive, Technology - e-Station (Software Developer)
The candidate would need to:
- Design algorithm and flowcharts based on business requirements
- Writing reusable and efficient PHP code according to specifications
- Build functional program in the internet application and/or mobile web view application
- Be part of testing to ensure that application aligns with requirements
- Debugging and troubleshooting existing application
- Create project documentations
- Diploma or Degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Information Technology / Information Systems
- Minimum 1 – 2 years’ experience of Web Application development, preferably in PHP and HTML5
- Basic knowledge of MySQL database, application security, and Web Server like protocols and cookies
- Good interpersonal skills and a team player
- Able to communicate in English