Building Reliability into Payments
People are indispensable in our relentless pursuit of developing the most reliable payment service delivery solutions. And we know that. Which is why at AXS, we’re very interested in every member of our team; right from recruitment, to their development and performance, and even till the day we part ways.
What We Value
We seek assertive people who are skilled at offering original and constructive arguments without breaking down team synergy. Because collaborations are a key feature of our working style here in AXS, playing well with others is crucial.
Respect & Fairness
We truly believe that every person has his or her own unique set of knowledge, skills and experiences – in other words, their own unique value. At AXS, we believe everyone must acknowledge and respect that value, and treat every team member with utmost fairness.
Enabling our people to perform their best to meet our business goals is one of our main objectives. This involves understanding them, empowering them and to develop them to their full potential.
People are social beings. And at AXS, we truly see our people as people. Which is why we seriously take the time to understand every member – from their preferred working styles to what makes them tick. This helps us keep things real.
Adaptability & Learners
Our mission to always reimagine better ways to do boring stuff takes a lot of work and drive. So to help us achieve our goals, we need game changers who can deal with change well and at the same time, always see every experience as a learning journey.
For more details, please visit our careers website at http://www.axs.com.sg/companyProfile_careers.php
Assistant Manager, IT Assurance
The candidate would need to:
- Conduct internal audit for the organization
- Provide and support to other departments on policies, standards, guidelines & processes of the organization
- Constantly improving the quality, security in accordance to “industry best practice"
- Provide & drive assurance, 3rd parties audit according to business need
- Co-ordinate and manage the assign meeting and reports
- Manage and drive the process of establishment and maintenance of IT-related documents such as policies, standards, controls, procedures and guidelines
- Develop and enhance IT-related documents to improve IT Governance
- Liaison for IT audits and inspections, monitor, manage and drive the timely resolution of open issues
- Assist and drive the IT risk assessment process; identify IT risks, assess IT risks and evaluate countermeasures. Recommend effective controls to reduce IT risks
- Monitor IT risks, map risk profiles and manage the IT risk register. Develop Key Risk Indicators
- Establish control objectives in line with external IT laws and regulations, corporate IT policies and standards
- Provide advice and manage compliance to external IT laws and regulations, corporate IT policies and standards
- Perform IT compliance check (i.e. evaluation of control effectiveness) and conduct adhoc reviews
The preferred candidate would:
- Possess minimum 3 years of experience in IT audit
- Have knowledge in standards such as MAS TRM, PCI/DSS, ISO27001
- Holds or working towards CISA/CISM/CISSP certification
- Possess good understanding of IT GRC and IT controls in all disciplines of technology domains
- Be self-driven and independent, with good attention to detail and quality
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for a Junior/Senior Executive level position
If you feel this is the role for you, please send us your resume, together with your latest photo and expected remuneration to [Click Here to Email Your Resume].