Building Reliability into Payments
People are indispensable in our relentless pursuit of developing the most reliable payment service delivery solutions. And we know that. Which is why at AXS, we’re very interested in every member of our team; right from recruitment, to their development and performance, and even till the day we part ways.
What We Value
We seek assertive people who are skilled at offering original and constructive arguments without breaking down team synergy. Because collaborations are a key feature of our working style here in AXS, playing well with others is crucial.
Respect & Fairness
We truly believe that every person has his or her own unique set of knowledge, skills and experiences – in other words, their own unique value. At AXS, we believe everyone must acknowledge and respect that value, and treat every team member with utmost fairness.
Enabling our people to perform their best to meet our business goals is one of our main objectives. This involves understanding them, empowering them and to develop them to their full potential.
People are social beings. And at AXS, we truly see our people as people. Which is why we seriously take the time to understand every member – from their preferred working styles to what makes them tick. This helps us keep things real.
Adaptability & Learners
Our mission to always reimagine better ways to do boring stuff takes a lot of work and drive. So to help us achieve our goals, we need game changers who can deal with change well and at the same time, always see every experience as a learning journey.
For more details, please visit our careers website at http://www.axs.com.sg/companyProfile_careers.php
Field Service Technician
- Provide field support for new AXS Station installations, modifications or decommissioning, including on-site supervision, equipment delivery, pick-up coordination or equipment installation
- Perform site audits, surveys and inventories to ensure all equipment and systems are in optimum working order
- Responsible for troubleshooting, repairing and maintaining AXS Stations installed at sites
- Monitor and report on systems to ensure network and system uptime through consistent preventive maintenance.
- Carry out preventive maintenance
The preferred candidate would :
- Possess a Diploma in Computer / Electronic Engineering, or Minimum NITEC in Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Have a valid Class 2B (possess own motorcycle) or Class 2 license
- Be comfortable working on rotating shift basis