A young and dynamic Interior Design Company specialize in Residential & Commercial fitting-out works has opening for individual with desire to excel interior sales designer.
- Preferably at least 1 year experience in Sales Designer role. Leads will be provided by Company.
- Earning Capacity more than $100,000 SGD per annum (Up to 60% Sales Profit Sharing Payout)
- Preferably process recognized Certificate in Interior Design but not essential
- Independent with Entrepreneur mindset
- Positive Attitude, Sales driven and Highly Self Motivated
- Able to Multi-task and meet tight schedule
- Interior Design entry level / recent graduate with flair for creativity are welcome to apply. Intensive training will be provided
- You believe you are worth more than you are currently paid.
- You believe you are under appreciated by your current Company rigidly structured system.
- You believe you are a leader who have the ability to manage people in 6 months time
- You are tired of 8 to 5 desk bound job and feel like travelling around for your work
- You enjoy meeting and talking to people
- You feel that constant job satisfaction is very important to you
- You want to build your own dream home one day
Why Join Us?
- Up to 60% sales profit payout
- Remuneration up to $100,000 or more per annum
- Good genuine customer leads and marketing supports are provided
- No prior experience is required. Training and mentoring will be provided. Most importantly is your willingness to learn
- Comprehensive training and mentorship to ensure our staff succeed
- Great and vibrant working environment
Join us! Experienced candidates from our industry will get higher commission.
- Specify interior finishes and furnishings
- Develop interior architectural space plans and designs
- Produce interior elevations and details
- Prepare interior construction documents communicating design to contractors
- Organize and archive project interior design records
- Select design finishes and furniture
- Iterate and improve interior design service offerings
- Overseeing the development and creation of interior design including furniture and finish selection within collaborative group of interior designers
- Approve interior design, furnishings, and interior finishes required for capital projects or requested by departments
- Iterate new interior retail concepts/formats
- Create interior detail sketches for hard flooring patterns, carpet patterns, window treatments, interior elements and other custom interior finishes
- Developing the interior design direction for the organization
- Specify product for interior and exterior spaces
- Prepare and present interior design ideas, interior finish selections and materials on presentation boards and revit or sketchup
- Develop leading edge, innovative interior design solutions
- Coordinate interior design data gathering and document preparation
- Develop comprehensive project budgets including interior construction, furniture, specialists
- Assist with developing interior detail sketches for hard flooring patterns, carpet patterns, window treatments, interior elements and other custom interior finishes
- Enhance the interior department's efficiency
- Develop and establish annual bids for interior design furnishings and finishes
- Develop Conceptual Design
- Develop Cost Estimate
- Furniture Placement
- Interior Design
- Prepare Drawing
- Sales Concepts