- ONLY Singaporean / Resident needs to apply.
- ITE / Diploma in Engineering (Electrical / Mechanical /Marine)
- Understanding Engineering drawings and proficient in MS Office AutoCAD & other computer application
- Engineering applicants who wish to put what he learns into practice welcome to apply
- Planning & Monitoring the project to ensure successful completion within plan timeline
- Sourcing & provide Technical Support to customers on product
- Understanding customer’s requirement & bid specification
- Co-ordinates with Vendors/Subcontractors.
- Willing to travel.
To Apply ,
Please attach updated resume in Microsoft Word Format (.doc) and must include the following information :
- Personal Particulars (with short residence address)
- Work experiences( period of employment & job duty) in point forms
- Reasons for leaving each employment
- Last drawn salary in each employment
- Expected salary
- Earliest work commencement date / Notice period
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)
EA Personnel No: R1880292
- English And Mandarin Communication
- Planning & Monitoring