· Assisting in commercial meetings where required
· Prepare Contract variations and ad hoc claims
· Lead claims negotiation
· Future projections for Contract variations
· Quantity surveying including cost planning and pricing of estimates
· Review of all project agreements, contracts, invoices and cost estimates
· Negotiate terms and conditions with subcontractors with all factors affecting the service and pricing
· Perform quality and quantitative control reviews
· Communicating with all relevant departments to ensure the projects are progressing smoothly and that all contractual obligations are met
· Liaising with external legal advisors, project control and finance teams
· Monitoring and reporting on all project variation matters.
· Preferably with a Degree in Mechanical Engineering with 5 years of relevant experience.
· Candidates with experience in petrochemical industry will be an added advantage.
511037202To apply, please visit to 511037202 and search for Job Code: 18933.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at [ Email address blocked ] .
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693
- Mechanical Engineering