- Responsible for deposit customer onboarding and maintenance process including AML/CFT and documentation requirements.
- Managing the team, monitor and support the department SLA commitment to Business Units.
- Monitor team effectiveness and efficiency in handling daily BAU and full compliance to regulatory and internal requirements.
- Coach and develop team members to ensure that they are sufficiently trained and equipped with the new processes and system.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to develop new and re-evaluate any existing processes/ frameworks/ infrastructures to further streamline the operational workflow and improve the overall efficiencies to deliver lower year-on-year operating cost.
- Work closely with control functions to assess the current processes and provide constructive feedback to reduce and prevent any potential risks.
- Collaborate with various function leads to review new existing or potential operational problems, complaints and queries and ensure they are resolved promptly and satisfactorily.
- Change agent to support process transformation and digitization initiatives.
- Undertake assignments from time to time as directed by Head of Section/ Head of Department.
- Mon to Fri: 9am to 6.30pm
- Up to $9,000 (depending on experience)
- A Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration / Banking and Finance / Accountancy or a relevant discipline.
- Minimum 5-8 years relevant experience within the Banking and Finance industry in Singapore. Experience in corporate customer documentation and account-related servicing is an added advantage.
- Experience in business process improvement initiatives and project management involving business process and technology change within financial institutions
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and able to foster a solid relationship with different stakeholders (operating level and business stakeholders).
- Focused and meticulous, with a keen eye for detail.
- Passionate on driving changes through process transformation and digitalisation.
- Have a strong control and process management mindset, constantly paying attention to details and the ability to perform deep dive investigation.
- Proven ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines whilst maintaining accuracy, and with a positive can-do attitude.
- Demonstrate ability and flexibility to multi-task and take on different roles and activities in a fast-paced environment.
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
[ Email address blocked ] (Reg No: R1107390)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
3 Shenton Way, #19-01 Shenton House, Singapore 068805
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg