Are you keen to contribute to scientific research and technology through hands-on experimentation and technical problem-solving?
Have you already achieved a diploma or a NITEC qualification in Applied Sciences or Engineering backgrounds, or are you expecting to do so in the next year?
Are you highly reliable, flexible and a good communicator?
If this sounds like you, here is your chance to apply as a Research & Development Technical Specialist at P&G!
We are now accepting applications from polytechnic and ITE graduates across all Applied Sciences and Engineering backgrounds.
Our roles are in a variety of technical R&D fields such as Product Research, Process Development, Packaging Development, and Regulatory Affairs in the areas of Beauty Care, Hair Care, Home Care and Personal Health Care.
To find out more and apply online for this position, please go here.
(Application tip: when you fill out our application form, we are keen to hear about your specific achievements and contributions – treat this as an interview, and don’t forget to sell yourself!)
R&D Technical Specialist are inspired by hands-on experimentation and basic scientific learning. These tasks are a vital part of the process of evaluating new hypotheses, materials, packages, formulations, process transformations and product designs. Technical Specialist will perform the critical experimental work of applied research, including generating and summarizing data. The work is execution oriented, in a lab, plant, pilot plant, or at a clinical site with consumers. In R&D, we have Technical Specialist opportunities in a variety of technical fields like: Product Research, Process Development, Raw Material Development, Packaging Development, Analytics, Product Safety and Regulatory Affairs in the areas of Beauty Care, Hair Care, Perfume, Chemicals, Home Care and Personal Health Care.
- Conduct hands-on experimentation in the laboratories
- Perform test procedures and produce reliable, reproducible results to meet project needs
- Document, compile and summarize experimental data for review and interpretation
- Communicate results and observations to the project team members, making special note of unanticipated results and/or unexpected observations
- Highest educational qualification as a diploma or NITEC qualification in Applied Chemistry, Bioengineering, Chemical / Mechanical Engineering, Life Sciences or a related field
- Solid laboratory skills, with an understanding of basic science
- Enjoys hands-on experimentation, iteration, and solving technical problems
- Ability to communicate and articulate results, verbally and in writing
- Reliability, with the ability to hold themselves accountable for timely results
- High level of integrity, flexibility and responsibility
We invite you to submit applications directly at [Click Here to Email Your Resume] for Job Number RND00003297 .
To know more about P&G and a career with us, visit our website [Click Here to Email Your Resume].