10 x Visitor Service Officer (Botanic Garden/Earn up to $1,800!)
Are you full of passion to serve? Do you always find it easy and comfortable initiating conversations with people from all walks of life? Are you ready to put your excellent interpersonal skills and love of the great outdoors to great use? Then you may be the one we are looking for!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Attend to visitors' enquiries and advise visitors on proper conduct of the Premise (if required).
- Promote exhibitions and public tours.
- Gather visitors' feedback via surveys.
- Collate daily visitor arrival figures and profiles.
- Minimum GCE 'O’ Level with at least 1 year of experience in customer service.
- Energetic, Outgoing and Physically Fit.
- Able to work shifts including weekends and public holidays
Attractive Incentives and bonus await successful applicants!