ABOUT THE JOB
The Head of Recruitment and Talent Management is overall responsible for actively developing our Employer Brand in Southeast Asia to attract existing and future co-workers, secure the recruitment strategy and process implementation throughout the organization. Identify, promote and grow local talents. Develop the long term resource planning strategy for the ambitious expansion plan in the countries we are operating.
Your tasks will include:
Your knowledge, skills and experience include:
- Drive operational excellence by developing recruitment framework, recruitment policy and induction process, achieve effective talent attraction and talent retention.
- Set up the long term strategy for succession planning using management and competence review as the main tool and method for success.
- Develop and implement employer branding concept and initiatives and ensure that the organisation represents a great place to work with both high job satisfaction and high job commitment.
- Partner with HR managers to work closely with each business line and support function to analyse the human resource needs and recruitment plan.
- Partner with expansion team and actively contribute in new store and shopping centre expansion projects.
- Develop and maintain performance evaluation and development tools to support managers in development talk and performance appraisal process.
- Coach and develop the recruitment competence of the leaders throughout the organization.
- Understand and buy into IKEA culture and values; Leadership and management experience with retail background; Strong business acumen and ability to identify people related strategies that impacts business performance; Experience in facilitating leadership programmes, workshops, team activities etc.
IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace. And as the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.