Hej! We are looking for fun, enthusiast and self-driven individual who are passionate about retail sales and everything about home furnishing.
We’re a diverse group of down-to-earth, straightforward people with a passion for home furnishing. We come from all over the world but we share an inspiring vision: “to create a better everyday life for the many people
Working with us at IKEA is like working with your friends. Our culture is based on the spirit of togetherness, enthusiasm and fun. And we’re always looking for people who share our positive attitude and values with a passion for retail and home furnishings.YOUR ASSIGNMENTYour tasks will include:
YOUR PROFILE Your knowledge, skills and experience include:
- Create a great shopping experience for our customers
- Provide impeccable, efficient and friendly service to customers
- Physical ability to move large, bulky / or heavy merchandise
- To perform tasks that require prolonged standing
- Product knowledge sharing and demonstration for better customers shopping experience
- Responsible and accountable for daily basic operational needs
- Sales driven and passionate towards sales goals
- Mandatory to support retail peak period, evenings and weekends including PH
- Cheerful, outgoing, friendly personality with team spirit
- Self-driven, flexible with good interpersonal skills
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Basic PC knowledge is a must
- Prior experience in sales is preferred but not necessary as training will be provided.
IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace. And as the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.