We are a science-led global healthcare company – with three world-leading businesses – that researches, develops and manufactures innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.
Graduates can join us in a variety of exciting roles across several business functions. If you’re enthusiastic, committed to making a difference and have a strong interest in healthcare, then we’d love to hear from you.
Become a Future Leader at GSK and help change the face of healthcare. As a Future Leader, you’ll get an unparalleled insight into the enormous depth, breadth and influence of our business. We have a huge range of opportunities for graduates with the talent and ambition to take our global business further.
Deliver technical actions and solutions to support nutrition and digestive health new product introductions, manufacturing robustness, product quality and safety.
1. Apply scientific training to support the goals of Nutrition and Digestive Health:
2. Manufacturing site support:
3. Partner with Research and Development teams to ensure robust product launches through early involvement, and a discipline stage-gate progress.
4. Partner with Supply Chain and Commercial team to maximize product safety, and profitability through its lifecycle.
5. "Tangibilize" academic training to create, innovate, share, grow, and inspire.
Internship Time and Duration: 6 months to 12 months starting August 2017 upwards